July 6th, 2012
Looking for a special night on the town?
We recently had a loving husband set up a “surprise ride” for his wife. The reservation was made to pick-up he and his precious wife at home in a stretched limousine. While making the reservation he said to make sure the driver does not mention where they are going because this was to be a surprise. Our driver, Cons, knowing that everyone likes adventure and surprises, directs their chit-chat to include what their favorite drinks are. With this information, Cons, setup a stop at one of our local resorts and has the bar tender ready with drinks for the unknowing couple. Now the surprise planner is going to be treated to a nice surprise. Not saying a word, Cons makes his way for the unplanned rendezvous. When they arrive at the resort, Cons directs the blissful couple to the bar where their favorite drinks are waiting.
Wow, Cons, great job in making this a night to remember. I am sure they will never forget the night they had in the limo, and Cons, for making their evening more special than they could have expected.
February 21st, 2012
Follow the link below to check out our latest article on Limousine, charter and tour magazine….
November 21st, 2011
We welcome you with open arms and we look forward to serving you.
Limo Service in Phoenix and the Winter Visitor Mecca
The influx of winter time guests are now arriving in Phoenix and the Valley’s winter-visitor industry has been anxiously waiting. The year round residents of Phoenix refer to these visitors, as “snowbirds”. They are welcomed with open arms as they get reacquainted to their second home and bring life back to the Phoenix metropolitan area.
According to AZ Central last year the winter-visitor industry experienced the best numbers in years as the snowbirds arrived earlier and stayed longer. The reason for the rise in snowbirds last year is predicted to be due to the inflow of Canadians taking advantage of the currency exchange rate. The Center for Business Research at Arizona State University assessed that more than 300,000 visitors flock to the state during the winter and spend $350 million on lodging and $280 million on consumer goods.
Phoenix limousine service is also among one of the winter visitor industries that is affected positively during this time of the season. As the summer time comes to an end and the flocks of snowbirds make their way to Arizona, limo services in Phoenix are preparing to serve the winter-visitors. Accent Limo experiences its busiest time of the year during the winter. Returning clients and new ones make the winter season for limo services in Phoenix eventful.
The Phoenix metropolitan area not only offers perfect weather but also the best of hiking and golfing locations. Phoenix was recently named one of America’s top 10 hiking cities by the National Geographic Magazine, featuring South Mountain –as the largest municipal park in the world, spanning nearly 17,000 acres and 58 miles of trails. And with over 200 golf courses, Phoenix is one of the premier golf destinations in the United States. Two golf courses at Troon North Golf Club, the Monument and the Pinnacle are both ranked in “Golf Magazine’s Top 100 Courses you can Play in the U.S”.
Phoenix has earned its name as the Winter Visitor Mecca, offering continuous sunny days and the best temperatures during the winter season.
October 14th, 2011
Accent Transportation Services dba Accent Limo has now added the 2011 Mercedes Sprinter passenger van to its ever growing fleet of limousines in Phoenix.
The Sprinter is capable of sitting 11 passengers comfortably, and just like all our vehicles it offers leather seats, complimentary WiFi, bottled water, up to date national and local newspapers.
A great choice if you’re traveling in groups for business or pleasure.
With the golf season approaching, we are excited to serve the golfing community with this new vehicle since it has a luggage compartment of 187 cubic feet.
Sprinter’s Exciting Features
- Maximum cargo volume of 187 cubic feet. 9 times the cargo space in the Lincoln Town car.
- Entering the Sprinter Passenger Van is quick and easy through a 6′ X 4’3″ side door entry.
- You can sit, stand and stretch out; the Sprinter has an interior standing height of up to 6’4”.
- Capable of sitting 11 passengers comfortably.
October 7th, 2011
On your way to Phoenix for business or pleasure, looking for the best places to eat in Phoenix?
When your away from home, all your meals are in the hands of the restaurants. To help you find the places to eat while you’re here, we’ve assembled a list of the best Phoenix has to offer. These places are top notch, amazing food and great service, we promise they won’t disappoint.
The following is a list by:
Accent Limo will gladly be of service to transport you to and from wherever you decide to have dinner.
o El Chorro Lodge -Paradise Valley
El Chorro Lodge in Paradise Valley
Pizzeria Bianco in Phoenix
Matt's BIG Breakfast in Phoenix
- District American Kitchen and Bar
District American Kitchen and Wine Bar
- The Farm Kitchen at South Mountain
The Farm Kitchen at South Mountain
October 5th, 2011
The whole process of planning a wedding can be both stressful and hectic. One of the most important elements of your special day is your wedding limousine service. We’ve compiled a short list of how to choose the right wedding limo to make your day perfect.
- Book your limo at least three months early, that way you can eliminate the last minute frustration of not finding the limo you want because it has already been booked. Remember in the greater Phoenix area, the months between November and May are the busiest.
- Choose reliability over price, you want to select a reliable limo service, the last thing you want to do is risk the limousine showing up late or not showing up at all. Ask your greater Phoenix limo service to provide you with verifiable reviews. Ours is done by an outside company – http://www.customerlobby.com/reviews/8451/accent-transportation-services-dba-accent-limo/
- Ask and make sure that the limousine company you’re dealing with is licensed and insured. Ask to see their insurance certificate and their weight & measures sticker to make sure their vehicles are properly licensed with the Arizona Department of Weights and Measures.
- Before booking, schedule an appointment to see the limo. Most companies use stock photos instead of actual pictures of their limousines. At Accent Limo, we’ve posted pictures of our limos on our facebook page- www.facebook.com/transaccent. You want to make sure the cars are new model, in good condition, and cleanly kept.
- Make sure they offer wedding packages. At Accent Limo we offer a red carpet special with complimentary soft drinks, bottled water Just Married signs and decorations that match your wedding color scheme.We will also cater to any additional requests the couple have to help make their wedding day memorable
- Last, but not least ask whether they’re a member of national & local organizations. Accent Limo is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau – (http://ethicalaz.com/accenttransportationservices/), National Limousine Association, and Arizona Limousine Association – (http://azlimousineassociation.org/articles/members).
- The most important thing is to choose a greater Phoenix limo service that’s committed to make your wedding day truly special.
Accent Limo's Chrysler 300